Garmin navigation devices
Garmin Montana 610 Camo
|Sale price:||$448.95 View details »|
The new Montana 610t Camo features a dual-orientation, 4-inch color touchscreen that’s glove friendly. Includes preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps, a 1-yearBirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription and comes in distinctive camo print. It uses a 3-axis compass, built-in barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes. High-sensitivity GPS holds your position even in the deepest cover. Montana 610t Camo is preloaded with 250,000 geocaches from Geocaching.com. Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. Bumps, humidity and water are no match for the durable Montana 610t -water-rated to IPX7.
- PRELOADED GEOCACHES - 250,000 preloaded worldwide geocaches from Geocaching.com
- SEE YOUR SURROUNDINGS - Includes a 1-year Birdseye Satellite Imagery subscription1
- GPS AND GLONASS - With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, Hotfix satellite prediction and GLONASS support, Montana locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- TRACK MANAGER - Ability to organize and navigate through waypoints/routes/track logs (easily start/stop recording track logs)
Garmin Edge 520 GPS Cycling Computer 010-01368-00 and Garmin Bike Speed Sensor and Cadence Sensor 010-12104-00 Bundle
|Sale price:||$289.99 View details »|
The Garmin Edge 520 GPS Bike Computer 010-01368-00 - Offers in-ride challenges through Strava live segments - Reports cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate - Pairs with compatible ANT+ indoor trainers for data display and control - Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP), watts/kg and cycling dynamics when used with Vector or Vector 2 power meters - Connected features: automatic uploads, live tracking, smart notifications, send/receive courses, social media sharing, weather
The Garmin Bike Speed Sensor and Cadence Sensor 010-012104-00 - Monitor your pedaling cadence and/or speed as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. - Simply attach the sensors and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. - The cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. - The speed sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge® to give you accurate speed and distance at all times, including indoors on the turbo trainer. - Combine them both and improve your personal best or see where your stand against the pros.
- IN THE BOX: 1 x Garmin Edge 520 GPS Bike Computer 010-01368-00, 1 x Garmin Bike Speed Sensor and Cadence Sensor 010-12104-00
- Garmin Edge 520 is the first bike computer that's compatible with Strava live segments and includes a 2-month trial of Strava Premium. With this membership, your starred Strava segments automatically sync with the 520 for live feedback during your ride. You'll also get alerts for segment start and finish and leaderboard rankings once you complete the segment
- Garmin Bike Speed Sensor and Cadence Sensor 010-012104-00 - The cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. The speed sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge to give you accurate speed and distance at all times, including indoors on the turbo trainer. Combine them both and improve your personal best or see where your stand against the pros
Garmin nüvi 2597LMT 5-Inch Portable Bluetooth Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Sale price:||$189.99 View details »|
nüvi 2597LMT has a bright 5.0" display with dual-orientation capabilities, for use horizontally or vertically.Detailed Maps with Free Updates
nüvi 2597LMT arrives loaded with detailed maps of North America. With free lifetime¹ map updates, your routes are sure to reflect the most up-to-date maps, POIs (points of interest) and navigation information. New maps are available for download up to 4 times per year, for the life of your device, with no fees.
With so much data, nüvi 2597LMT makes it easy to find addresses and millions of POIs such as businesses, stores, restaurants and other destinations. nüvi 2597LMT arrives preloaded with POIs, so there’s no need for you to enter that address information. Just select one — or many — and navigate there, quickly and easily. You also have the ability to add custom POIs to your nüvi 2597LMT.Garmin Traffic
nüvi 2597LMT features Garmin Traffic to help you spend more time on the move. With Garmin Traffic, your driving map remains onscreen at all times. Traffic alerts appear to the side of your map and messages are spoken, too. Garmin Traffic can give details about the situation, such as how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours. It can even confirm whether or not you are on the fastest route. Garmin Traffic is voice activated, so it responds to spoken requests. Lifetime traffic² entitles your nüvi 2597LMT to receive free traffic information for its entire useful life.The Power of Your Voice
nüvi 2597LMT has the luxury of voice-activated navigation. Speak, and your device intelligently responds; your hands can remain safely on the wheel. Of course, you can also navigate using the touchscreen interface.Garmin Real Directions™ with Garmin Real Voice™
nüvi 2597LMT redefines “spoken turn-by-turn directions” with Garmin Real Directions, easy-to-understand driving directions that guide like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights. No more stress from trying to read street names. Garmin Real Voice is refined speech technology that sounds more like a natural, friendly voice. Garmin Real Directions and Garmin Real Voice are features that are only available in our line of GPS navigators.Bluetooth® Compatible
Sync a Bluetooth-enabled device, such as your smartphone, to nüvi 2597LMT for hands-free calling through its integrated microphone and speaker. Safely stow your phone in a glove compartment, pocket or purse and still make and take calls without moving your hands from the steering wheel or your eyes from the road.Smartphone Link Compatible
Smartphone Link is a free mobile app that connects your nüvi 2597LMT with your Android™ smartphone. When paired, your nüvi 2597LMT can use your phone’s existing data plan³ to share information — such as where you parked, POIs and your destination.
Smartphone Link also gives you access to Garmin Live Services⁴, useful real-time information such as weather and traffic conditions. Garmin Live Services are available free and by subscription.Comprehensive Driving Guidance You See and Hear
Active Lane Guidance with voice prompts prepares you to drive through an exit or interchange with confidence. As you approach, an animated model uses brightly colored arrows to indicate the proper lane needed for your route; a friendly voice offers additional help. Bird’s Eye junction view offers a detailed view of interchanges, looking down as if from overhead. photoReal junction view realistically displays junctions and interchanges along your route, including the surrounding landscape. Brightly colored arrows indicate the proper lane to drive. nüvi 2597LMT also depicts real road signs as they appear along your route.More Information at a Glance
nüvi 2597LMT keeps your driving map onscreen at all times and additional information appears alongside. For details, simply ask or touch the screen. As you drive your route, Up Ahead constantly informs you of nearby services, including restaurants, fuel stations, hospitals and stores.
nüvi 2597LMT displays speed limit, current speed and accurate time of arrival. With a quick glance, you can read the name of your current street. nüvi 2597LMT also shows school zone warnings.One-stop Device Management
Use Garmin Express to keep your nüvi up-to-date. Garmin Express makes it easy to update maps and software, transfer favorites to and from devices, and install free custom vehicles and voices.What's in the Box:
- nüvi 2597LM
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT for North America
- Lifetime maps¹ and traffic² (indicated by “LMT” after model number on the box)
- Lifetime traffic antenna/vehicle power cable (vehicle power cable is the traffic antenna)
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
¹If you purchase a nüMaps Lifetime subscription (sold separately or bundled together with certain GPS models), you will receive up to 4 map data updates per year, when and as such updates are made available on Garmin’s website, for 1 compatible Garmin product until your product’s useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map data from its third party supplier, whichever is shorter. A product’s “useful life” means the period during which the product (a) has sufficient memory capacity and other required technical capabilities to utilize current map data and (b) is capable of operating as intended without major repairs. A product will be deemed to be out of service and its useful life to be ended if no updates have been downloaded for such product for a period of 24 months or more. Unless otherwise stated, the updates you receive under the subscription will be updates to the same geographic map data originally included with your Garmin product when originally purchased. In some instances, your Garmin product might not have sufficient memory remaining for you to load an update to the map data, in which case you will need to either (a) select reduced map data coverage for your updates, or (b) purchase separately a microSD™/SD™ card (if and as applicable to your Garmin product) and load all or a portion of the map data coverage for your updates to the card and insert the card into the microSD/SD card slot contained in your Garmin product. If neither of the measures in (a) or (b) can be used to address your product’s lack of sufficient remaining memory, then Garmin may conclude that the “useful life” of your product has expired. Garmin may terminate your nüMaps Lifetime subscription at any time if you violate any of the terms of this agreement or your subscription. Your nüMaps Lifetime subscription may not be transferred to another Garmin product.
²FREE lifetime traffic updates may not be transferred to another person or another Garmin product. Lifetime traffic extends for the useful life of your Garmin traffic receiver (as long as you own a compatible Garmin GPS) or as long as Garmin receives traffic data from its traffic supplier, whichever is shorter. A traffic receiver’s “useful life” means the period during which the receiver (a) has the required technical capabilities to utilize current traffic data service and (b) is capable of operating as intended without major repairs. Traffic content not available for all areas. See traffic coverage areas.
³User’s data plan charges, if any, will apply. Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan’s data and roaming rates.
⁴Subscription may be required.
- Easy-to-use, dual orientation, touchscreen interface;The traffic feature does not require a subscription. There are no additional fees for this
- Garmin Real Directions with Garmin Real Voice guide using recognizable buildings and landmarks
- PhotoReal and Bird's Eye junction views offer detailed images of junctions along your route, to ease the stress of merging on or off a roadway
- Up Ahead displays nearby services info including restaurants, stores, hospitals and fuel alongside your map and updates as you drive your route
- Smartphone Link is a free mobile app that connects your nüvi with your iPhone® or AndroidTM smartphone. When paired, your nüvi can use your phone's existing data plan to share information - such as where you parked, POIs and your destination. Please refer User Manual before use.
Garmin Drive 50 USA + CAN LMT GPS Navigator System with Lifetime Maps and Traffic, Driver Alerts, Direct Access, and Foursquare data (Certified Refurbished)
|Sale price:||$69.95 View details »|
The Garmin Drive 50LMT is a dedicated GPS navigator that features a 5" high-resolution touchscreen display and provides users with a wealth of information in great detail with traffic avoidance and lifetime free traffic updates. Preloaded with detailed, street-level maps of US and Canada along with POI's this GPS makes it easy to find addresses.
- DRIVER ALERTS - Receive alerts for upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, school zones, a fatigue warning, nearby red light and speed cameras and more
- EASY TO USE - Dedicated GPS navigators display current street, current speed, speed limit and arrival time
- GARMIN REAL DIRECTIONS - Guides like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights
- FOURSQUARE - Preloaded data from Foursquare adds millions of new and popular stores, restaurants and more
- DIRECT ACCESS - Simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, such as malls and airports
Garmin RV 660LMT 6-Inch Navigator
|Sale price:||$309.95 View details »|
|You save:||$20.04 (6%)|
Garmin RV 660LMT is a 6.0” navigator with RV-specific features including road warnings and custom routing1 for the size and weight of your RV or towable trailer. A filterable directory of RV Parks & Services finds repair services and campgrounds with your preferred amenities. Elevation information shows possible steep grades along your route; while Easy Route Shaping lets you modify your route to include preferred roads or cities. Foursquare data finds millions more new and popular points of interest along your route and near your destination. Pair RV 660LMT with Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera (sold separately) to easily see behind your RV when in reverse.
- EASY ROUTE SHAPING- Easily modify your route to include preferred roads or cities, just by touching the screen
- ELEVATION PROFILE - Elevation map tool displays possible steep grades along your route
- CUSTOM RV ROUTING- Custom RV routing for the size and weight of your RV or towable trailer
- RV Parks and Services - Directory of RV Parks and Services; filter campground search results based on your preferred amenities
- ROAD WARNINGS - Road warnings for bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more
Garmin nuvi 65LMT GPS Navigators System with Spoken Turn-By-Turn Directions, Preloaded Maps and Speed Limit Displays (Lower 49 U.S. States) (Certified Refurbished)
|Sale price:||$184.95 View details »|
Dedicated, Easy-to-use GPS Guidance For driving directions on the road, put away the smartphone and power on your nuvi. nuvi 65LMT is an easy-to-use, dedicated GPS navigator that does not rely on cellular signals and is unaffected by cellular dead zones. nuvi provides easy-to-follow, spoken turn-by-turn directions with street names. nuvi 65LMT features a bright, 6.0" dual-orientation display, for use horizontally or vertically. Detailed Maps nuvi 65LMT arrives pre-loaded with detailed maps of the lower 49 states. Free Lifetime Map Updates Roads change. Businesses open and close. nuvi 65LMT enables you to keep your device up-to-date with the latest maps that Garmin has to offer, with no fees. Map updates also contain fresher points of interest, so your nuvi can give results that are more relevant and have greater accuracy. With increased road detail and more points of interest, new maps could be larger in size; as a result, map updates may require a microSD card (sold separately). Lifetime Traffic Avoidance nuvi 65LMT provides free lifetime traffic avoidance for the useful life of your Garmin device. Be alerted to delays, know how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours that may help save time and keep you on your way. You can also be assured if you are on the fastest route - so much useful travel information, with no ads and no subscription fees. Navigate Complex Interchanges with Ease nuvi 65LMT has lane assist with junction view that displays u...
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Garmin to work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 1 year warranty
- Bright 6" dual-orientation displays
- Lane Assist with Junction View: easily navigate complex interchanges; brightly colored arrows indicate the proper lane position for your next turn or exit.
- Garmin Real Voice: Hear spoken turn-by-turn directions from speech technology that sounds more like a natural, friendly human voice
- "Up Ahead": Easily find places up ahead, like food and gas stations, without leaving the map
Garmin Echomap Chirp 44Cv with transducer, 010-01797-01
|Sale price:||$229.93 View details »|
Following in the success of the echomap CHIRP Combo Series, Garmin is proud to announce the new echomap CHIRP combos with Clearly Scanning sonar technology. The CV Series offers Built-in CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP Clearly. The SV Series gives you Built-in CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP clearer and CHIRP sidevü capabilities. Each display size for the echomap combos is offered with either U.S. Bluechart G2 charts, U.S. Lakevü HD maps, Canada lakevü HD maps or a worldwide Baseball. New Garmin QuickDraw contours software feature lets you create your own maps, with up to 1-foot contour lines, on any body of water.
- Clearer scanning sonar - shows you more of what is in the water around your boat. This high-frequency sonar gives near-photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish.
- Chirp sonar - Chirp sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information. Chirp sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- Built-in maps and charts - available with either U.S. Bluechart G2 charts, U.S. Lakevü HD maps or Canada lakevü HD maps.
- Clear scanning sonar - the CV Series comes with built-in 500 w Chirp traditional sonar and Chirp clearvü scanning sonar. The SV Series offers all of the same Features Plus Chirp sidevü scanning sonar.
- Best-in-class Internal 5 Hz GPS - Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second to make marking and returning accurately to waypoints easier.
Garmin Approach CT10 - Full Set (14 sensors), Automatic Club Tracking System, 010-01994-00
|Sale price:||$299.99 View details »|
Is your 6-iron really your 150-yard Club? how far do you consistently hit your drives, really? is it a pitching Wedge shot? or more like a 9-iron? it’s easy to know for sure with approach CT10 golf Club trackers that automatically track every shot on any Club -even your putts.
- Installed sensor automatically tracks every shot on any Club and keeps Score
- Pairs with compatible Garmin golf watches to automatically track every stroke, including locations, distances and Club Type
- Collects data from each shot and Club so you can analyze strokes gained and other stats used by the pga
- Stats for each Club with a sensor installed Show up on your compatible Garmin golf watch after pulling the Club from the bag
- See how far you typically hit each Club; view stats for accuracy to the fairway or Green
- Compatible with Approach S20 and Approach S60
Garmin GPSMAP 64st Worldwide Handheld GPS with 1 Yr. Birdseye Subscription and Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K Maps + 1-Year Extended Warranty Bundle
|Sale price:||$249.95 View details »|
Rugged, Full-featured Handheld with GPS, GLONASS and Wireless Connectivity2.6" sunlight-readable color screenHigh-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antennaPreloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps plus a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription3-axis compass with barometric altimeterWireless connectivity via Bluetooth technology or ANT+GPSMAP 64st features a 2.6" sunlight-readable color screen and a high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with a quad helix antenna for superior reception. GPSMAP 64st includes a 3-axis electronic compass with barometric altimeter, wireless connectivity, and preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps plus a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.Explore the Terrain - GPSMAP 64st comes with a worldwide basemap with shaded relief and is preloaded with TOPO 100K, which includes coverage of the full U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Plus it includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription - all the tools for serious climbing or hiking. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points of interest.Get Your Bearings - GPSMAP 64st has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you're standing still, without holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you can even use it to plot barometric pressure over...
- Explore the Terrain - GPSMAP 64st comes with a worldwide basemap with shaded relief and is preloaded with TOPO 100K, which includes coverage of the full U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Plus it includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription - all the tools for serious climbing or hiking. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points of interest.
- Get Your Bearings - GPSMAP 64st has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you're standing still, without holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
- Share Wirelessly - Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. Your friends can enjoy your favorite hike or cache without waiting for you to plug in to your computer - simply press "send" to transfer your information to another Garmin handheld.
- Stay Connected - With Smart Notification you can wirelessly receive email, texts and alerts from your compatible iPhone 4s or later. Stay connected without having to dig into your backpack for your smartphone.
- Bundle includes 1-Year EXTENDED WARRANTY
Garmin etrex Touch 35
|Sale price:||$245.95 View details »|
|You save:||$14.56 (6%)|
Etrex touch 35 is a color, capacitive touchscreen handheld with extra built-in internal memory to hold more maps. This rugged, dependable navigator features a high-sensitivity, was-enabled dual gps and glonass receiver and hotfix satellite prediction to locate your position quickly and precisely and maintain it evening heavy cover and deep canyons. Etrex touch 35 offers a redesigned multi-activity menu that puts information at your fingertips. Etrex 35 also features wireless connectivity for smart notification, virb action camera control and 250,000 preloaded geocaches from geocaching.com. Add a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter, and you’re ready to go anywhere.
- Touchscreen - 2.6-inch color, capacitive touchscreen display
- Activity profiles - easy-to-use navigation for multiple activities, including climb, hike, hunt, bike, geocache, fish and more
- Electronic compass - all models offer a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when standing still, without holding it level
- Built-in mapping - all models feature worldwide base map with shaded relief, while the 35t comes preloaded with either topo u.s. 100k or topo Canada maps
- Barometric altimeter - smart notifications - ant+ connectivity